Thursday, April 3, 2008

Thursday Creative Challenge

Seeing as I have Thursdays off college, I'm thinking of using this time to do all those craft projects that are building up in my head.

I was hoping to do catch up on some scrapbooking today, but since my new supplies haven't arrived yet, I thought I'd do a quick trip round the garden and take some photos seeing as it's such a beautiful autumn day. As you can see, we don't have a very big/interesting garden...
















Tomatoes that Mom's growing. We had the first of the crop the other day and it was so much sweeter and richer than those from the supermarket

















This closeup of a fern leaf makes it look gorgeous, but in truth our tree ferns look scraggly and their spores get everywhere




















The gum tree I can hear swishing in the breeze outside the study (filtered with the Photocopy filter from Virtual Photographer)



































Camellias?

No comments: