Thursday, April 3, 2008

So I finally decided to create a blog...

Hi! I'm Meg and I finally decided to create my own blog after seeing so many other great ones out there. It seems like every day lately has started with going into my long list of bookmarked blogs and immersing myself in the images, articles and snippets of daily life.

So I decided I'd have a go at it and try to do at least one new post everyday. This will be a challenge as I'm one of those people who often don't finish what they start, but I'm hoping to break that habit now.

A bit about me...I'm 18 and a first-year graphic design student at Billy Blue College. It's been a lot of work so far, but I'm loving all the challenges they throw at us! I also do casual work 4 days a week as a kitchenhand at an aged care facility. At the moment I live with my parents and younger sister in Sydney, and love going up to Brisbane to visit my lovely boyfriend Tom. Yip, long distance relationship, but it's been 6 months and so far so good :) I love to scrapbook, buy craft supplies and clothes, sew a few recycled fashion pieces, eat great food, read interesting books and go out with the girls!

Feel free to leave comments and links to your own blogs so I can grow my ever-expanding list!

x

No comments: